1. Matcha is Japanese ground tea. It made from youngest leaves wich are shade-grown for three weeks before harvest. During this process, the plant produces more L-theanine and caffeine. Finaly stem veinse are removed and tea is stone-grounded. Our matcha is directly imported from the best plantations in Kyoto.
2. Matcha contains caffeine and high concentration of L-theanine that is slowly absorbed into the bloodstream over 4-6 hours. It means that you feel awake and focused without caffeine-jitters or crashes.
3. Matcha contains a lot of antioxidants way more than regular green tea that can actually help to boost your immune system and to kick your metabolism.
More energy and better digestion!
4. Matcha is as aid to meditation practice. During long hours of sitting, monks would drink matcha to be focused (and still do to this day).
5. Don’t forget that when you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf!